2-to-1 Semi-private tutoring
Note: The rates listed above are for all students in the group (not for each student).
Don't want to learn AP Calculus or study for the TOEFL all alone? Grab a friend and learn together with a TestMagic professional!
2-to-1 tutoring with a TestMagic professional instructor (in person at TestMagic or remotely). Rates listed are for one hour of tutoring for two students. (Minimum of five hours, please.) Discounts available for prepayment of bulk hours. Rates are higher for senior instructors, PhDs, MDs, JDs, MBAs, and MAs.
NEW! Video tutoring now available (with screen-sharing and whiteboard functions). You will need a computer with an Internet connection, and some sort of audio or video to use all the features.
Quick Bios of Instructors:
- TestMagic Certified Instructor: All TestMagic Instructors have at minimum a degree from a 4-year university. [Level 1]
- Erin B. BA in English from George Mason University; MA in Education from SFSU (in progress). Founder of TestMagic. [Level 3] (Not available for more than 39 hours)
- James M.: Ph. D. (ABD) from USC in Economics. Very energetic, experienced, and compassionate. [Level 2]
- Linda P.: BA from UC Berkeley in Molecular Cell Biology. Funny, artistic, and whip-smart. [Level 2]
- Thomas A.: BS from UC Santa Barbara. Friendly, super-smart, and motivated. [Level 1]
- Nelson L.: BS from UC Santa Barbara in Mechanical Engineering. Math and physical science genius. [Level 1]
- Eva M.: Well-rounded, somewhat strict and makes students work hard. Also Operations Manager at TestMagic. [Level 1]